Slim SEO works nicely with most plugins and themes. In some cases, where a plugin or a theme has special settings or SEO-related stuffs, we might need some extra work to make them run together. For that reason, we have added some integration for popular plugins and themes.
Page builder plugins
- Beaver Builder
- Bricks Builder: Bricks has some SEO features built-in like meta tags and Open Graph tags. When using it with Slim SEO, Slim SEO will disables these features and replace them with the features from Slim SEO.
- Brizy Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Zion Builder
When using Slim SEO with these plugins, for each post and term in the sitemap, Slim SEO will add
rel="alternate" for the languages. With this addition, you don't need a separate sitemap for other languages.
For more details about multilingual sitemap, please see this article: How to Create a Multilingual Sitemap in WordPress with WPML or Polylang.
- AMP: Slim SEO will replace the default AMP schema with the more comprehensive schema.
- Auto Listings
- Fluent Forms
- Jetpack: disable SEO tools from Jetpack to prevent duplication.
- Meta Box
- Ultimate Member
- WebStories: replace the default schema & meta tags with the more comprehensive schema from Slim SEO.
- WooCommerce: Slim SEO allows you to edit meta tags for the shop page & products. Besides, it sets the breadcrumbs for products with
product_cat. The plugin also output additional Open Graph tags for Pinterest Pins.
- Genesis: Genesis has some SEO features built-in, like microdata and meta title tag. Slim SEO will disable these features and replace them with the features in Slim SEO.